Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Part 2 Is Finished... But The Script Issen't

I finished part 2 of the script today and it was awesome!  I gave it to Ben (darkhalo367) today and he looks forward to reading it.  The problem is: the script still isn't finished.  When I finished part 1, I thought I was haft way done.  But, I wasn't.  This means there will be a part 3!  I'm okay with that, because that means this movie will be even longer then I thought while writing previous posts.

The thing is, the longer the film, the more money it's gonna cost.  This rule suits "Red Snow" because it looks like this movie is becoming more and more expensive.  Ben and I are coming up with ways to make to make a few extra bucks.

Now, I'm gonna give you a quick run-down of part 2 of the script.

***********************WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**********************

In part 2 of "Red Snow" we learn a little more about the characters and their personality.  Then, one of them gets bite and another one gets bite and infected.  The remaining of the characters escape into the woods.  To be honest, this film is really about the characters, not the zombies.  Part 2 is not as action packed as I thought it was gonna be, but we learn more about the people that are not zombies and we learn a little more about the people we really care about... the zombies!  (Just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment