Monday, August 8, 2011

Script Is Done... Sorta.

Just yesterday, I finished part one of the "Red Snow" movie script.  I'm going to give this to Ben (darkhalo367) and see what he thinks.  Then, I'll work on part two, if he doesn't want me to make any changes.  I have a felling he won't be disappointed.  Read on to learn about the story of part one.

*********************WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*****************************

In part one of the script, we discover how the cure for cancer is found, what it does and how it turns people into zombies.  Also, we learn a little about Doomsday and it's role in everything.  Also, we meet new characters and learn more about the zombies themselves.

I think that part one is just the build-up to part two, which will mostly be action-packed and awesome.  I look forward to Ben's thoughts.  Wish me luck!

This teaser explains part one very briefly.  Uploaded by darkhalo367.


No comments:

Post a Comment